Stay at Bittern Holiday Lodge Near Hemsby
Set within the grounds of the Boathouse on Ormesby Broad Bittern Holiday Lodge is brand new holiday accommodation near Hemsby that offers versatile accommodation with excellent on site facilities. You’ll find an open plan living area together with 3 bedrooms and a wet room to make your stay as luxurious and relaxing as possible. A kitchen with separate dining area and an outside decking space complete Bittern Holiday Lodge.
Bittern Holiday Lodge is situated in a delightful area of Norfolk, fabulous for walking and bird watching, not to mention travelling further afield to the historic centre of Norwich. The beaches along this part of Norfolk’s coastline are wide and sandy, a perfect holiday destination.
Ormesby St Michael is a beautiful village set within the renowned Trinity Broads, which comprise of five Broads in total covering an area of approx. 1.7 km within the boundaries of the Broads national park. Caister-on-Sea and Great Yarmouth are a short distance away.
Bittern Holiday Lodge Near Hemsby, Norfolk Details:
- Open Plan Sitting Area with wall mounted flat screen TV
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Kitchen with electric oven and induction hob, fridge, microwave
- Bedroom 1 with a king-size bed
- Bedroom 2 with a king-size bed
- Bedroom 3 with 2` 6″ bunk beds
- Wet Room with shower cubicle, low level washbasin and wc
- Decked area with garden furniture with views towards the Broad
- Parking: Designated car parking for one car, further parking in overspill car park
- Heating: Electric panel heating