Book In at Grove Farm Holiday Barns From Just £248 p/w
Discover the delights of the wonderful collection of converted barns and holiday cottages at Grove Farm Barns in Catfield. There are a number of opportunities to book the perfect break at this destination just a short distance from Hemsby in the popular area of Catfield. Take a look at the attractive cluster of cottages on offer here. Some nestle under their traditional Norfolk thatch, all are very comfortably appointed and each enjoys its own individual patio.
From the cottages you can take in all the lush countryside that Norfolk has to offer including ancient churches, wind pumps and nature reserves, among a myriad other delights all under vast, arching East Anglian skies, offers a wealth of opportunity for enjoying walking, cycling and bird watching.
Nearby How Hill nature reserve, with its marsh meadows, dykes, woodland and open water, is well worth exploring and the wider surrounding area supports a host of attractions. Riverside pubs and cafés are plentiful and a number of Broadland centres offer bike hire or canoe hire (possibly the most delightful way to discover the lovely reed lined waterways and their abundant wildlife) and visitors can also hire boats at nearby Potter Heigham (4 miles), or take a pleasure cruise from bustling Wroxham.
Cottages and Barns Available at Grove Farm Barns:
- Basil – Sleeps 2 – From £248 p/w
- Dill – Sleeps 2 – From £248 p/w
- Rosemary – Sleeps 2 – From £271 p/w
- Oregano – Sleeps 4 – From £262 p/w
- Thyme – Sleeps 2 – From £271 p/w
- Chive – Sleeps 4 – From £300 p/w
- Sorrel – Sleeps 4 – From £328 p/w
- Mint – Sleeps 6 – From £570 p/w
- Coriander – Sleeps 6 – From £570 p/w
- Bay – Sleeps 6 – From £570 p/w